Honey Ant Readers Complete Set
$750.00 inc. GST
Save by buying the Complete Set!
The Honey Ant Readers Complete Set includes one of each essential resource from the learn-to-read series, designed to build vocabulary and confidence, inspiring beginner learners to recognise and decode words and enjoy the process of reading!
The complete set of quality, colour-printed Honey Ant Readers resources is ideal for schools, tutors or for learning to read at home.
The HAR Teacher’s Book, both hard copy and digital, has notes and curriculum linked activities for teachers, as well as information about the theories and pedagogy underpinning the books.
For both Windows PC and Mac OS users, we have HAR 1 to 10 as interactive ebooks.
The HAR reading books 1 to 10 offer a starting point for a beginner -reader, with cards to match in their own numbered callico bags. Each word in HARs 1 – 10 is represented by a picture, a picture + word and a word card.
We also love the ‘Thank you’ book, set in Africa, as it reminds us to be grateful for all the really important things in life.
The Australian Animal Cards beautifully illustrated by Emma Bamblett, contain pictures and words of 23 Australian animals presented on large, laminated cards. They can be used to teach vocabulary while playing card games. Each animal is on two cards, one with the name of the animal printed on the card, one with just the picture.
The colourful Conversation Cards can be used to inspire oral story telling, writing stories, and as therapy cards.
The Writing book encourages learners to be authors and illustrators of their own stories. It has lined pages on the left and plain pages on the right for illustrations. We recommend one Activity book and one Writing book per student.
The fabulous A5, Bingo cards make-up 13 bingo games, with pictures and words to match the Honey Ant Readers 1 to 10, teach colours, animals, body parts and more. They are developed to reinforce and consolidate the students’ learning through fun and games.
This set includes:
- Honey Ant Readers Teacher’s Book with curriculum-linked activities and details about the HAR rationale
- Digitised Teachers book and video
- HAR ebooks 1 to 10
- One set of Honey Ant Readers Books 1-10
- One set of Honey Ant Readers Books 11-15 (Colloquial Standard English Edition)
- Honey Ant Readers Word, Picture and Number Cards in beautiful individual bags (2 x 210 cards including all the words in HAR 1-10)
- Big Thank you book (30 x 30 cms) with audio CD
- ACTIVITY AND GAMES BOX CONTAINING:
- Double-sided puzzle, which is 2 x Board Games
- Honey Ant Readers Activity Book 1 to complement and extend the learning in HAR 1- 5
- Honey Ant Readers Activity Book 2 to complement and extend the learning in HAR 6-10
- Honey Ant Readers Australian Animal cards with DVD (46 cards representing 23 Australian animals) Cello-glazed.
- Honey Ant Readers Bingo Cards (13 x A5 Bingo games reinforcing the vocabulary in the books)
- Honey Ant Readers Conversation Colour Cards (123 colour cards, size A6, celloglazed)
- Honey Ant Readers Writing Book A4. 18mm line spacing
- Honey Ant Readers Writing Book A4. 8mm line spacing
- Poster – how to use the resources