Honey Ant Readers Starter Kits & Sets
The HAR starter kits and sets have been put together to make it easy for teachers, schools, parents and community leaders to get underway with implementing the resources whether they are just starting out or looking to expand their reading and writing tool kit.
Honey Ant Readers Complete Set
$890.00 inc. GST
Save by buying the Complete Set!
The Honey Ant Readers Complete Set includes one of each essential resource from the learn-to-read series, designed to build vocabulary and confidence, inspiring beginner learners to recognize and decode words and enjoy the process of reading! Price reduced because the colours cards are out of print.
The complete set of quality, colour-printed Honey Ant Readers resources is ideal for schools, tutors or for learning to read at home.
HAR Teacher’s Book plus USB, in the pack – with notes and curriculum linked activities for teachers, as well as information about the theories and pedagogy underpinning the books.
For both Windows PC and Mac OS users, we have HAR 1 to 10, plus the new Teacher’s Book as interactive ebooks, and they are also in the pack!
The Colours book was developed to encourage speaking through the use of bright pictures and suggested comments and questions in Standard Australian English.
We also love the ‘Thank you’ book, set in Africa, as it reminds us to be grateful for all the really important things in life.
The Australian Animal Cards contain pictures and words of 19 Australian animals presented on 38 large, laminated cards. They can be used to teach vocabulary while playing card games. Each animal is on 4 cards, 2 with the name of the animal printed on the card, 2 with just the picture. Available in English and 4 Aboriginal languages.
The Writing book encourages learners to be authors and illustrators of their own stories. It has lined pages on the left and plain pages on the right for illustrations. We recommend one Activity book and one Writing book per student.
The fabulous new A5, Bingo cards make-up 13 bingo games, with pictures and words to match the Honey Ant Readers 1 to 10, teach colours, animals, body parts and more. They are developed to reinforce and consolidate the students’ learning through fun and games.
This set includes:
- Honey Ant Readers Teacher’s Book with curriculum-linked activities and details about the HAR rationale
- Digitised Teachers book and video
- HAR ebooks 1 to 10
- One set of Honey Ant Readers Books 1-10
- One set of Honey Ant Readers Books 11-15 (Colloquial Standard English Edition)
- Honey Ant Readers Word, Picture and Number Cards in beautiful individual bags (2 x 210 cards including all the words in HAR 1-10)
- Honey Ant Readers Colours Book
- ACTIVITY AND GAMES BOX CONTAINING:
- 4 x Board Games with game cards
- Honey Ant Readers Activity Book 1 to complement and extend the learning in HAR 1- 5
- Honey Ant Readers Activity Book 2 to complement and extend the learning in HAR 6-10
- Honey Ant Readers Australian Animal cards with DVD (38 cards representing 19 Australian animals) Cello-glazed.
- Honey Ant Readers Bingo Cards (13 x A5 Bingo games reinforcing the vocabulary in the books)
- Honey Ant Readers ‘Go Dig!’ card game to teach English questions
- 10 x Honey Ant Readers A5 full-colour Picture and Word Cards
- Honey Ant Readers Conversation Colour Cards (123 colour cards, size A6, celloglazed)
- WRITING SET
- My Colouring-in and Story-writing Book (A4)
- My own Honey Ant Reader 1 Writing Book (150 X 150 mm)
- My own Honey Ant Reader 2 Writing Book (150 x 150 mm)
- Honey Ant Readers Writing Book A4. 18mm line spacing
- Honey Ant Readers Writing Book A4. 8mm line spacing
- Poster – how to use the resources